• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is there a limit to the number of triggers in a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
There should not be any trigger limit... And probably there isn't ;)
(In my map I have about 200+ triggers xD)

thats.... nothing....

there isnt specifically a limit for triggers, but triggers add up kB and the max for any map is 8mB. Highest ive seen a .j (triggers file) take up is 5mB and was roughly 100k lines of code (equivalent of roughly 10-20 thousand GUI triggers)

Level 16
thats.... nothing....

there isnt specifically a limit for triggers, but triggers add up kB and the max for any map is 8mB. Highest ive seen a .j (triggers file) take up is 5mB and was roughly 100k lines of code (equivalent of roughly 10-20 thousand GUI triggers)

8 mb ?

What about Goris' map that he is currently making, I guess it passes that size without doubt. Or did you mean 8 mb for the J file ?

Level 19
It happens that i think ive done like 700 triggers, and at some point... for no apparent reason the initialization triggers stoped working correctly e...e

check your variables, make sure all array sizes are 1. ive had this happen a couple times and i noticed i accidently set a timer array to 8192

Status
Not open for further replies.