• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is ther any World Editor that can Edit DOTA mapS?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
1. First post should not be a stupid request like this.
2. DotA is protected by a good reason.
There are always (sorry mods) ***holes like you around who want to take a map
and add their own heros and even cheats.
(btw I doubt that you would be able to create only one hero of dota...)

3. I recall the things the guys before me said and tell you:

Get the hell outa here and never post something stupid like this again

Level 4
It restores my faith in humanity that so many people will defend a map like this against a thief.

:thumbs_up:

KLAZE, you need to learn to make your own maps or else go the DotA forums and suggest your hero ideas like everyone else does. They even have a chance of being implemented if others like your ideas. Trying to bypass the map maker is a douchebag move.

Level 10
Hey, everyone needs to start somewhere. Even if it is from a flamed topic like this

I was assuming that by the nature of the post, that he is just posting this once, getting a crap response, and not coming back. That is a common trend on the internet these days.

If he seriously meant the question I am hoping it would be spelled out a little better, with proper English.

I don't go around on Spanish speaking forums typing in "soy comprende!" do I? Nope. Call it what you will, but go to an English speaking forum and talk like you are five years old and you won't get serious answers.

Just my opinion, :grin:

@Coolty

Spy.jpg

Yeah, this is starting to get spammy - close the thread please

Level 27
People, please stop getting out of topic. I would enjoy spaming this thread just like you, screaming that Naruto is a retard (and he is actually) and this guy likes retards, but this is not how it works! We must explain him that:
1. Its not polite to make threads like this.
2. Naruto sucks.
3. DoTA is protected not without the reason.
4. Editing other's maps is wrong!
5. Did I mention Naruto sucks?

Level 9
i guess this guy have zero modding knowledge and thinks that world editor is a tool to open all maps and there are specific map editors to open his dota map. well, dont get so harsh on him, i started out this way too, until i went into THW and found out how wrong i am.

People, please stop getting out of topic. I would enjoy spaming this thread just like you, screaming that Naruto is a retard (and he is actually) and this guy likes retards, but this is not how it works! We must explain him that:
1. Its not polite to make threads like this.
2. Naruto sucks.
3. DoTA is protected not without the reason.
4. Editing other's maps is wrong!
5. Did I mention Naruto sucks?

We've pretty much been waiting for this thread to be closed, and hey if it's going to be closed anyway why not spam it? The only people that are only really going to see this are people browsing the recycle bin.

And I think Khaled left

Status
Not open for further replies.