• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is possible to make this kind of save/load system? need4map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ok, S/L system that saves few units ( like 4 ), at once, only inventory and units, and puts it in one code randomly, well i know its possible, and i know how to cr8 it, but i wanna strong code system, so there are 4 units, and each has 6 inv slots, and code must be not very long, but strong, mixed code. tnx, w8ing for answer :)

Level 11
Ok now somtn about map, if someone is intrested to working with me on it. Ideas and Help is always apprisiate.

It will cointain few maps, survivor, orpg, aos and suffs...
You will be able to pick 3 classes (warrior, mage, assassin),
diffrence is in what weapons what class can use.
Hero savable, stash-4 units,some GIU inv xD, items can be seen on heroes (and there will be more of them coz i just got professional modelator for them),resistances on spells and spell points for damage, class spells, atributes can be learned how u want them, item requiredments, spell hotkeys can be set on your own choice and so on, honnor to buy items... (edited: an' weapons do their damage, there is no character based damage)

PvP,PvM,Survivor,AoS,Arena and lots of other funny stuffs.
There would be good if someone good with triggers/jass can look it all and say what will cause lagg and what sucks :). tnx, respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.