• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Is it possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I want to know that is it possible to change the damage, range, casting time, cooldown... of a spell to a value of an integer from the varibles, and if it is possible please tell me how.

Level 9
well damage you can do unit damage a target area, then set how far you want to to cast in front of the unit like (position of casting unit offset by 700 towards facing of casting unit. then cooldown i dont know, but you can do these things when editing a spell, change damag/range/cooldown every level.

Level 4
I wanted to make an rpg map whit in the ability of the leveling heroes would get stronger without upgrading it by leveling up i know i could make the stun time, damage, the casting time and cooldown simply whit triggers but when i want to change everything i would have to rework/remake the original trigger, and it would cost me to much time.

Its sad that there is no way to make it. : (

Level 2
I hear ya, man; I had a similar question a couple days ago about modifying object data. I wish they'd make the scripts to do it; it'd be so damn handy. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.