• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is 4000 kb much for an RPG map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm doing an RPG map with much inported stuff and the map isent finiched. But it is allredy over 4000 kb (4 mb)( :( ) :!: . Is this to much for an map or.. :?: If it is not wath do you say is the limit size of an map :?:
(Exuse me if spell somthing wrong)

Level 2
It is going to be an Multyplayer map. I have tested to host this on b.net and it worked and it was not to long DL time. I rely wonder hove big my map gona be when i'm finiched.

Level 2
I think you have gived me an idea. I gona make one singel player/hero/canpanje map. Only one problem dont know wath race thet is god for it.

Level 4
yeah..

well you can make your own race if you want or even use the guys you were making for your rpg.

Also:
If you plan to make the map in english then when your done you should get someone to check over the grammar. No offense intended, but your english is a bit rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.