• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Ironforge Priest (Re-Classic)

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Ironforge Priest

282090-6bb16206cff102c02f556b70b9b2e69c.png
282089-74e20ad709c472ae9749dbfb7d52652f.png
Background Story:
Reference:
194939-09dc7adf743716930a146039b67c1ed4.png
Ironforge Priest
by the CSW Team
Credits:
Author's Notes
Previews
Contents

Ironforge Priest (Re-Classic) (Model)

Reviews
Em!
Em!
Please fix the event objects. They do not appear to work (blood, footprints, sound).
Level 3
I really like this model. It is going to fit a dwarven unit that I had planned quite well. Though there are some issues with the clipping when it comes to his beard during his walking animation. Also it's a bit strange he does nothing at all with his other hand. Perhaps a grunt animation where he handles the hammer with both hands could be a good idea?

Level 45
Now this is a "Re-Classic" set I can seriously get behind O_O. I'm super jealous of those wonderful CSW models but as an SD-only modder they were out of the question... But this... This is wonderful.

I'll have to check it in-game & might have some notes, but lemme just say I greatly anticipate any future SD-ified CSW models. :D

//EDIT// - Ok notes, definitely would encourage you to limit the sparkly holy SFX on the hammer to Spell and/or Attack animations only; most standard Wc3 models (especially units) do not feature constant sparklies. (many basic SD models don't even have (much/any) SFX when they attack or cast spells either, depending solely on the projectile SFX itself O_O)

Last edited:
A cool one! You're becoming a Dwarf papa 😃
Dwarf-Protection-1024x471.png

I like the work with the wrapping and textures, animations are also fitting 👍 If not the reference, there's a chance to make the model more warcrafty like making some mesh less detailed and also cut down the SFX power like Kyrbi0 suggests, and the animation around the cloak, always these cloaks... eh! xD But, don't listen to me, you were to repeat the reference, right? Found a clipping in Portrait with the nostrils and mustache, you might want to check:
Mustache.gif

Don't remember who did I pass this cloaked dude 🤔 someone asked me to add a cloak, might be useful for your footman-based models, I can try to find it if you want 🤙
LordaeronCaptainCape.gif