• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iron Claymore

A simple iron two-handed sword, widely used by the knights and swordsmen of Stormwind city.

Made from scratch in Milkshape 3D, should work fine with the villager model and perhaps also Arthas and the Blademaster.

Please give me credits for my work. Do not redistribute this model without my full permission. You may edit this model, but please ask me for permission beforehand.

Keywords:
Iron, Steel, Blade, Two hander, Two handed, Sword, Claymore,
Contents

Iron Claymore (Model)

Reviews
09:57, 27th Sep 2009 General Frank: Rahter basic but it is well done. Approved.

M

09:57, 27th Sep 2009
General Frank:

Rahter basic but it is well done. Approved.

Level 7
Nice sword. about making realistic swords:
Keepn in mind that the cross-hilt thing was used by christians, that do not exist in warcraft :p
also, even for a two handed sword its pretty big. the whole sword can't be longer then the person holding it.

Level 4
Nice sword. about making realistic swords:
Keepn in mind that the cross-hilt thing was used by christians, that do not exist in warcraft :p
also, even for a two handed sword its pretty big. the whole sword can't be longer then the person holding it.

The cross hilt is not at all christian, niether is the symbol of cusafix, they are both ancient. also two handed swords were sometimes bigger than the wielder. The romans were before christ, what did there stabbing swords have CROSS HILTS.