• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Invoker's Deafening Blast request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Can someone pls make this spell? I need it for a weapon. So far I used Shockwave with a terrain deformation - wave which I don't like. The one of the Invoker from Dota is what I was looking for a sonic ability.

++Rep given for done.

Description: Invoker unleashes a mighty sonic wave in front of him, dealing up to 280 damage to any enemy unit it collides with based on Exrot. The sheer impact from the blast is enough to knock those enemy units back for a maximum of 1.75 seconds based on Quas, in addition to preventing their attacks for a further 1-4 seconds based on Wex.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yOSU5wGhQkA (00m00s-01m08s)

I think it repulses a unit back a little.

Level 17
And it's Exort, not Exrot.
Minor mis-spelling:xxd:

Short brief on Invoker
Invoker has 3 skills: Exort, Quas and Wex, which each of them increases damage, hp reg and attack speed per instance. Invoker uses the blood mage model with a poor skin, and the three abilities replaces the sphere attatchments, meaning, you may have 3 spheres at a time. This provides higly tactical stat building and quick stat changing for different situations. Invokers ulti, Invoke, gives him an (later levels he may have 2) ultimate based on which spheres he currently has equipped, meaning that he has quite the amount of abilities to choose from.

In addition, all the ultimates works in a way so that their effect is based on currantly equipped spheres, so in deafening blast if you want it to damage highly, you max out exort, if you want it to knockback longer, you go for quas and so on.

Hope this gets u the idea of this skill, though i don't know how to make it without the 3 skills. U have to remove that effect then, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.