• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Invoker Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Download

uauU.png

Dota's invokers on battlefield - a better version of Shadowraze Wars.

Up to 8 players, teams or free for all, few tens of items from DotA - show your Invoking style to every enemy!

Level 1
Wow, nice one... The spells definitely feel like the real ones (and I've seen a lot of really bad remakes). Now I just need to find some people to try this out..

Level 4
Cool hero, but I feel like if this is all there is going to be is just hero on hero with the invokers going at each other that the game is going to get stale pretty quickly. I think you should add either more heroes, or more elements that you can create other spells with, such as adding a shop that sells elements that a player can use from his inventory to get the same sort of effect as the 3 skills he has and then create different spells with them.

Level 19
not bad idea. development is not too hard, so pretty much ideas have good chances to became real if describe them in details.
actually, i thought about old invoker, which had 27 cast based on elements and the way they are summoned, so its also possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.