• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Invisible blight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
this should work ;)
  • Environment - Change terrain type at Point to Lordaeron Summer - Dirt using variation -1 in an area of size 1 and shape Circle
this will create a new variation of the terrain ;)

I think what he means is he wants the blight to actually be there, just not visible (like with the Pylon build radius in SC1 and SC2). That would only make the blight just disappear, wouldn't it?

What you could do I guess is maybe change the texture of blighted ground in your map to something else. If you have an MPQ File Opener of some sort, you can open the War3.mpq file in your Wc3 directory and look in the folder named TerrainArt. That's where all of the terrain for Wc3 RoC is. The ones for TFT would be located in the War3x.mpq file. You could extract the terrain you wanted to use as blighted ground on your map and import it into your map. Change the path to one of the blighted ground textures in either one of MPQ files. Myself, I couldn't tell you which one, but it's most likely dependent on which terrain you're using. The path would look something like this:

TerrainArt/Blight/*Whatever Blight You're Map Uses*.blp

Hope that helps at least a little bit. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.