• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inventory Queston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey, i have a question regarding Inventories.

Is it possible to change the individual empty inventory icons ( When there is no item in the slot ). Like, for slot 1 to 6 a different icon.
I'm not sure what they are exactly called, so take a look at this picture.

Greets, Gray_Fox. :cute:

Level 14
It's part of the UI. Specifically, if you wanted to change it, you'll need to change the UI\Console\YourRace\YourRaceUITile03.blp where YourRace is the race that the UI belongs to. In your example picture, the race would be Orc.
To change this, you'll need to import a blp that would replace that part of the UI.
You should change the path to UI\Console\Orc\OrcUITile03.blp .

Attachments

• OrcUITile03.JPG
    OrcUITile03.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 151
Level 10
It's part of the UI. Specifically, if you wanted to change it, you'll need to change the UI\Console\YourRace\YourRaceUITile03.blp where YourRace is the race that the UI belongs to. In your example picture, the race would be Orc.
To change this, you'll need to import a blp that would replace that part of the UI.
You should change the path to UI\Console\Orc\OrcUITile03.blp .

I'm afraid what i meant was not the large portion of the UI.
Just the individual Icons of a hero's Inventory. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.