• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My Introduction Thread

Who I am:
  • Noob mapper that enjoys trying
  • Warcraft 3 Gamer Melee/Custom
  • Starcraft 1 Gamer Low Money/FPM Shoutout VGT and SCD leagues
  • Dog person, to me Schrödinger's cat is always dead.

My Map Preferences:
  • Simplicity
  • Positional based micro, such as requiring a lot of kiting, and terrain height advantage areas
  • Competitive, even in RPGs I prefer a player controlled opponent
  • High skill cap, I like games where you can get progressively better as you understand the tactics of it more clearly.
  • Allows teamwork, I really dislike when good maps limit players from trading resources/items with one another, because I feel that removes a lot of strategy opportunities for teams
  • Difficult Co-op games, if its co-op give it a difficulty setting that requires perfect teamwork and more to win

So that's kinda what I like to do involving Warcraft 3, and a little bit of my opinion on maps, oh and if anyone plays Garena and is a big battle ships fan send me a visitor message for some loses :p

Happy to introduce myself,
Sick​

Level 23
Welcome to hive!

(Dog person
tumblr_lslg3c01qM1qgp134.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.