• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction [Zabbad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Unit spawned

Hello! My name is Kenneth and I'm from Sweden. I will be turning 20 this year and I'm new on hiveworkshop. I started mapping for roughly three days ago, under these three days I have spent roughly 25-30 hours on mapping (What? are you a freak?!) Maybe I am, maybe not, wc3 mapping is something that have consumed a lot my time, I can't say I regret it tho. Honestly I think I am what you would call "Addicted" to mapping or maybe I just like it very much. Either way I've been working on a 8 player TD, I have set my goal high for this TD. Maybe that's what motivates me to map so much.

I studied "Data Teknik" back at the upper secondary school. Basically it means that I learned programming, how to make your own (fully working) database, webbdesign and a lot of other useful stuff.
Well, now you know the basics about me if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Hope I will see you on my TD someday :]

My best regards
//Zabbad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.