• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
:spell_breaker:Hi everyone. I am a beggining map maker at warcraft and I want to get as good as the top map maker in the world. Reason fro that is that I want to make video games later. I thought that making maps at Warcraft could, you now, maybe give me a glimps of what it will be like later. And I want to learn on how to create models, icons, maybe not soundstracks (unless if it's possible), new skills, you know... all the basic stuff to creating a purely customized hero. I am no computer proffesional so I might not learn very quickly. i am good with computers but I am no pro that's for sure. I hope you gusy can teach me alot on these things.:spell_breaker:

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hi!

Well unless you learn JASS (Warcraft's scripting language), you may evolute a bit, and sure modeling and skinning will also increase your capacities and will tell you how it works, kind of. However, Warcraft III is already pretty dead and you will most unlikely become the best map maker of the world ;P
Starcraft II is a good shot, though, it is also a strategy game and will most likely have an Import Manager.

Don't forget to take a look at the Rules before you start posting.

Happy mapping!

Level 1
:spell_breaker:In you little signature you have a link saying, need a map that needs moderating? click here. What's it for. And thanks for the welcome. I'll see if i want to learn JASS which i probly will. But right now i don't have time to map make :S:spell_breaker:

:spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

MY ARMY IS SO BIG! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.