• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

introduce-yourself thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yeah finnaly i saw this thread and are invading it...
[deleted all outdated stuff]
Hmm not much left:p

Of course i always say of course, because indeed i like to say of course! Big surprise here!

Didn´t played a real Warcraft 3 Game for years and fun maps very rarely...

Level 7
Ljusdahl said:
Main interests: naked women

Wow... I can't believe this... :shock:
never seen anything like this!
man!

I have been Enlightened
I've totally changed my opinion about swedish guys...
well, not totally... they still speak most annoying language ever, and I were forced to learn it :x

hey wanna hear good joke?

okay here we go...
what doesn't Finland have what Sweden does? :?

Just let me know if you want to hear the answer

Level 7
Rui said:
ARGH TEPPANA! If this topic is closed its ALL your fault. Cant u think another thing but sex and such? Omg just shut up before the topic is closed.... :x

So you are blaming me... fine go ahead
but you should blame me for right reasons
firstly I Don't think sex and such...
I mentioned word "gay" about three times
and then immediately you think that all I think is sex and such, nice.

secondly that message of yours could have been sent to me through PM... now this topic will be locked for sure.

Level 6
Hmm maybe i´m dumb but one question...isn´t it allowed to talk about what they wrote, or have we to use PM/ make another thread for that then? ^^

Or do you just mean general talk like about the "why the homossexuals are from Sweden?"?

Name: Austin
Hobbies: Sketchbooks, lots of sketchbooks full of boredom, and DDR (see below)
Favorite Thing: My Drawings, my comp, chixor (duh)
Most Hated Thing: Gays (Dont get off topic with this one), wannabe goths, jocks, and people who mess with me or my sketches
Favorite Music Types: Rock, Dance, Techno
Favorite Games: Warcraft III, Warhammer 40k DoW, Dance Dance Revolution (Oni 4-ever!), C&C Series.
Most Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Personal Quote:To dance with death is to dance with me, but a dance with death is a dance to remember.
Favorite Food: Toast :D

Level 8
Ok, here I am again (raw and uncut):

Name: Martin
Hobbies: gaming, drawing, comics, Dark Fantasy
Fav. Things: all those morbide things other pplz don't want to think about, drawings, my comp and, of course, my car :D
Most hated things: Nazis and all who like to bear swastikas, all those who behave like nazis, ppl who suppose all Germans to be nazis :evil: :evil:
Fav. Music: Death Metal, Hardcore
Fav. Games: Unreal Tournament 2004, Dawn Of War, WCIII, Battlefield 1942
Fav. Curse: Scheisse!!!
Personal Quote (don't ask me to translate): "Euch haben sie wohl ins Gehirn gesch*****!"
Fav. Food: Cute little animals :twisted:

Level 7
Vindic@ator said:
"Euch haben sie wohl ins Gehirn gesch*****!"

Achtung, here comes my translate :roll:
you have they at brain... gesch***** ???

erm.. could you please translate? Vindic@tor?

Level 8
Ok, well, I'll be nice...

"You're all f**ked in your mind!" This is the first thing I think when I watch out the window and see these rootless people outthere... yes, I'm a philosopher :roll:

Level 13
hi, i'm cristo and i'm in love
also, i'm mentaly unstable and i can kil myself at any time, i hate warcraft, i hate internet and i hate my pc, cuse i'm addicted to them
quote: mata-me de novo, só mais um bocadinho(kill me once again, just a little more)

why do pple must die? Why do i want them to die?

Level 7
Hi Cristo!
Diosilva16 said:
why do pple must die? Why do i want them to die?

People dies because otherwise this world would be over populated

and why you want them to die? you must ask that one from yourself :wink:

I'll give you free tip. Get a baseball bat and kill your comp. Vóila you solved three problems with one or multiple baseball bat swings

Level 13
hi teppana, that would be a good idea, but i'd had to kill my parents and all my brothers cuse they'd kill me otherwise(anyway, i'd love to die, but is against my beliefs to let myself be killed by someone else than me),
anyway, my worst problem is that i'm in love, yesterday it wasnt a problem, but it is today, and those kind of problems cant be solved with baseball bats... thanks for the tip anyway^.^

Level 3
:?
1-don´t get offtopic
2-Man you are confused die is confusing and you cant die more than once please dont have apocaliptic thoughts and just refer to death as something unknown In fact death is death and we expect abit little more of it.
Death is the end my friend above everything that stands(Heheh thanks jim morrison).And if you want to respect some natural force respect the time and the stupidity those are the things that change everything easily, but mainly dont be silly please people just die because nothing can be perfect and thats all. please do not reply this

Level 13
u asked me not to reply... but i cant help it, i must say one thing, sorry, but i'l have to do it:
u say that ppke die cuse nothing can be perfect, then u'd like to live for ever? u think that life would be perfect if nobody died? i dont, things must have an end, or they would come a time when they started to repeat themselves for all the eternity... worst than death is the eternal boredom
now, it would be perfect if ppl died only when they wanned to, but it would be even more perfect if i just shut up and we didnt get anymore offtopic(hope nobody replies)

Level 13
yeah, anyway, just to get back ontopic i'l introduce myself...again
Hi, i'm cristo, i'm 16 and i'km in love, and if someone starts to talk about death and immortality i'l kick him in the nuts
and i tell u, it hurts, happened to me today

Status
Not open for further replies.