• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduce Myself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieUnforgoten

C

CharlieUnforgoten

Err, hi all :p
:thumbs_up:

Im supposed to like ... introduce myself, and I don't really know how to stright off, so ill just say why I joined The Hive Workshop :xxd:

Well it all started when ... lol, basically one day the internet went down, and I thought *lets play that old game, what is it ? Wartcraft ? No ... CarCraft ? Nope ... WarCraft ! Thats the one !* So as I played, I thought *Hmm, This level would be better if you needed to do that* or *That should be harder than it is* and so I discoverd the the Map Editor for the first time (This was only like Sunday ? so about 4 days ago).

I played around with the map editor and decided to make a campaign. The leading charcter was obviously going to be called Charlie, who else would it be ? So I have made the first level, which takes about 3 mins to complete, and a cinematic scence ... well, more of a film for the Intro for the second level. I have started to make the second level, but progress is slow :thumbs_down:

So I decided to come here, as I have downloaded some QUALITY maps from here in the past, and also put up the starting level and cinematic level of my campaign :p

Hope you download them, and could you please give me some pointers if you see anything wrong with them, or something I am missing out ? And if people want, I can upload the second map, so people can see how its planning out :p

Traarhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.