• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey guys just introducing myself
rly only signed up to get the extractor wich i got somwere else neway
but seems like a coolnuf site should save some hastles with getn decent materials

:thumbs_up:

Level 4
lol well i wont say your wrong but then i dont entirely know wat u mean by Lurker-essences but then thats just me : )

o btw i came into this error yesterday after i dled some add ons for the war edditor the error is known as the Ordinal 569 its known as that becouse thats wat cant be found in storm.dll im gona reinstall war3 becouse theres no viruses attacked to the files and but 1 woulda have errased or replaced somthing so re-installing seems best
but im posting and ill make a new thread for it if ne1 knows a faster way
not requiering a re-install then it would hlp the hundreds of peeps who have asked about this and gotn no reply
be nice to jsut have it out there ya no

Level 4
haha ya sry
couldnt find were to post a new thread and i wasnt about to spend ages looking 4 it
but hi and tnx for ur reply :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.