• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heya Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I think there were some issues or something. I posted an introduction thread, and yet it says that I should still introduce myself. Not only this, it claims that no one has viewed or replied to my previous introduction. The thread was entitled Heya (Hence the name of this thread) and I'm not sure if something technical went wrong or if no one likes me. :nw:

Anyways, this is probably breaking some rules but I'm reposting my introduction as this thread :smile:

Name's RipperRoo, and I'm a big fan of WarCraft III, have been for quite some time. I've used this site for resources for years, but I've just now signed up. I TRY to make maps pretty often, but they rarely come to fruition, but I'm hopin to change that! By which I mean I'm workin on a map right now that I think I can see through 'til the end :thumbs_up:

Anyways, It's nice to meet all of you in advance.

-RipperRoo

Status
Not open for further replies.