• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Intro from GriffonDefender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi! I'm GriffonDefender, I figured I might as well introduce myself here. I'm a map developer, and I'll submit the maps I make here. My initial maps (The Defender War) aren't that great, but I'm getting better, so look out for my later maps too! I mostly make maps similar to DotA (Hero Defense Maps) and am actually making a DotA variant that is currently in Beta stages. I cannot make graphics very well, however, I do have a friend who I know is good with graphics, and also, if I use someone else's graphics, I'll make sure to give credit where credit is due.

I guess that's really all I have to say that relates to this site, I joined because I knew I could get good publicity here, and so far, it seems like a great community! I hope to see you (Yes, you, the reader!) somewhere on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.