• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone. So I am Xiuhtecuhtli (yes yes really) and I'm french but who cares about it ? I'm new in map-making but I'm student in computer sciences so i have notions of programming ^^

I'm here now because I'll probably need help for learning about all of the possibilities of Jass and because with a friend, we have a project for the semester that concern Jass, but I won't detail that here.

I play Warcratf III often (espcially DotA) with friends... and I don't see what else i can say so I stop this introduction here ^^

Level 9
Ahem, well welcome to the hive, there are plenty of people here who'd be more than happy to help you out in learning, and there's plenty of tutorials as well for that, hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.