• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Internet Explorer Is Not Responding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I hate that message, it keeps coming out whenever I close a tab or another window, "Internet Explorer Is Not Responding..." then "Internet Explorer Is Now Restarting...", I have a Windows Vista, I haven't had this problem before, if anyone knows anything about this, and it happens all the time since 3 months back, please help me out...

Level 14
I hate that message, it keeps coming out whenever I close a tab or another window, "Internet Explorer Is Not Responding..." then "Internet Explorer Is Now Restarting...", I have a Windows Vista, I haven't had this problem before, if anyone knows anything about this, and it happens all the time since 3 months back, please help me out...

Until you have this problem solved you should use Firefox insteed.

Level 11
You can download Firefox 3.5 from here. Firefox is safer, faster and better than any version of IE. However, if you don't tell us more about your problem, we can't help you :S

Level 19
Oh... Okay thank you so much for helping me, you people are really of great help, which means I'll continue my job on attracting more people into the Hive...

PS: +1 Reputation to everybody on this thread...

Level 19
Well, there's a problem though, I already downloaded FireFox, it works fine, but with Internet Explorer it hardly solves anything, everytime I try closing a tab or a window, it will restart...

Level 11
lol Chrome has NOTHING to do with that crappy IE. As a matter of fact, Chrome has nothing to do with any other browser. It uses its own web/java/everything engine. It was designed from scratch precisely for that reason.

Level 11
No it's not. No adware blocker, nothing like NoScript, no built-in RSS feeder, less addons and and and...
Of course, it's a new browser, so it might become better one day. After all, it's a matter of personal taste.

Level 14
No it's not. No adware blocker, nothing like NoScript, no built-in RSS feeder, less addons and and and...
Of course, it's a new browser, so it might become better one day. After all, it's a matter of personal taste.

Chrome is way faster.

But yeah... Off-topic much?

Level 21
Status
Not open for further replies.