• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Instant Searing Arrows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take the "Shell with fragmentation" Human spell. You set the aoe to 1. You set the full damage to the bonus damages you want. You set all others Data lines to 0. You change icone, remove the target effect. You add the art projectile of the Searing Arrows. And you change Authorized targets to the authorized targets of the Searing Arrows. Finally, you remove the conditions.

And now, you have your passives Searing Arrows.

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
Instant? for instant damage we use:
  • Unit - Order unit1 to damage unit2 dealing X damage of attack type Magic and damage type Normal
You can use Orb ability (egzample from lightning orb) and change ability that occurs, to searching arrows. Increase chance to 100%, and you got your nonautocast searching arrows.
For better effect use triggers or missle systems.

ok,you didn't get the point i think.The ability you said is a passive one Vladaddam.I only said disable autocast,not making it passive.As for spinnaker is the same point.I want the searing arrows to be for example cast like firebolt(with click) and apply that damage bonus ability.Why do i have the feeling this time i will not get another answer...

Level 7
Il get on with that Man
u need 2 ability( its simple )
gime moment il do it all for ya
1st make 2 spells ( 1 Firebolt ) (2nd Shell with fragmentation)
2nd Shell with fragmentation Hide the ICON
3rd Shell to have same levels as the Firebolt
4th Trigger
  • asd
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to (==) Firebolt (Neutral Hostile)
    • Actions
      • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to (==) Firebolt (Neutral Hostile)
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set level of Fragmentation Shards for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Firebolt (Neutral Hostile) for (Triggering unit))
            • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
              • If - Conditions
                • (Level of Fragmentation Shards for (Triggering unit)) Greater than (>) 0
              • Then - Actions
              • Else - Actions
                • Unit - Add Fragmentation Shards to (Triggering unit)
                • Unit - Set level of Fragmentation Shards for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Firebolt (Neutral Hostile) for (Triggering unit))
        • Else - Actions
Thats it id say

Status
Not open for further replies.