• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

InfiniteDragonkin.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I thought that this skin should be useful for some people, so I uploaded it (with the other two skins). Yes, it is mostly recolor, but if you look at the skins section, there are many "not 75% freehand" skins, but they're still approved. After all, I did work whole day on it... :p

Give credits to me if you're using it in your map/campaign!

Keywords:
Blue, Dragonspawn, Dragon, Drake, Dark, Black, Dragonkin, Infinity, Time, Caverns, of, evil, Epoch, Hunter, Aeonus
Contents

Infinite Dragonkin (Texture)

Reviews
18:46, 9th May 2009 Hawkwing: You're quite capable of freehanding this.

M

18:46, 9th May 2009
Hawkwing: You're quite capable of freehanding this.

Level 9
Elfsilver, are you really one to criticize about filter work? And this isnt for a contest so there is no cheating being done...recolor =/= Cnp/filters
Anyways it looks good friky, but we all know you can freehand so its chances of approval are pretty low.