• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

incursor

Keywords:
naga incursor
Contents

incursor (Model)

incursor (Model)

Reviews
00:12, 14th Mar 2011 DonDustin:
Level 9
no more clone nagas!

tired of seeing the same faces, the same scales, the same bodys, and just a diferent color!

insane...the mob claims for MORE!

Level 7
All nagas have the same face, Raiju. Naga males' faces (and bodies) looks like other naga males and sirens' faces like other sirens' faces.

Lord of Beasts, maybe you're right. Maybe it's time for a little change. But you can't deny that tridents are not a naga trademark in Wc3.

Anyway, awesome model jigrael!

Level 1
FINALLY! Someone who made quality, Warcrafty-styled Naga units.

Im in love with you. J/k.

Now all I need to complete the Naga as a playable (balanced!) race is a few decent buildings.

Level 1
Guys what you do to give darky28 the model,skin,map,spello or icons?
can somebody tell me?
What's the name of the program that you make models.

Level 1
To make models? I have to use G MAX because I can't afford 3ds MAX, it costs a lot but it's easier to use and you get more features. So if you want the better modeling program buy 3ds MAX for a huge chunk of change or try to get G MAX for free. I don't know if they still offer it for free though.

Level 3
Wow great model. Nice sword, great scales with no impurities, and he has a net which would suit for the ensnare ability. And look at the size of those spines, in mating season the sirens would be swarming over this particular male... Tehehe!

Naga sex.

Level 2
When I use the model it automatically submerges when stationary, even between attacks. Is there a way to stop this or is it intended?

EDIT: It's even more annoying as I cannot target it with a beneficial spell while submerged (using the main screen) even though it is not invisible to enemies and has a collision field. Please tell me there is a way to stop it from doing so, 'cause the model rocks.

Last edited:
Level 2
Wow, this is really odd. I was using a Tauren Spirit Walker and the Incursor model worked fine in Ethereal form, but has the submerge problem in corporeal form. I checked and tried the alternate idea and it made no difference. However, I tried the model on another unit and it worked fine. I cannot figure out what causes the SW corporeal form problem at all.