• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

incursor

Keywords:
naga incursor
Contents

incursor (Model)

incursor (Model)

Reviews
00:12, 14th Mar 2011 DonDustin:
Level 3
no icon?= no 5... 4
besides the incur texture its too biog and is bugged. i cant export it and if i tried to compress it goes black and red, it sucks to spend 1/10 of the capacity of a map in just one model, i just tell this because i think this model is one of the best i have ever seen, so please fix this, is going to be very appreciated plis Q_Q

Last edited:
Level 2
no more clone nagas!

tired of seeing the same faces, the same scales, the same bodys, and just a diferent color!

insane...the mob claims for MORE!

Is also clear Nagas rocks, and also a real Naga fan recognizes the differences between the models ! ^^

I love it 5/5

Nagas FTW !!!! :D

Level 1
Nice. I`ve always been thinking, that nagas lacked some light units. This one fits greatly.

Level 1
at last.. a naga melee unit a little bit different than the "myrmidons", thank u ! nice work !