• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Increase Heal Amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Is there someone that can make passive ability to increase heal amount from spell and potion? for example, when someone has this ability...they will recover bonus 20% hp from healing spell and potion than normal unit recover. Thanks

Level 8
So you want an ability that will supersize the effects of any healing ability cast upon any given unit with said ability? I have an idea as to how to do something like this but it would have to take into account any possible healing spell that could ever be used on any unit who could have this ability. The following is not actual code but an algorithm I'm creating on the fly and I'm making no promises as to how well it would actually work.

event:
- unit starts effects of ability
conditions:
- (target unit has ability in question) = true // this would be a custom ability based off a passive one like Moon Glaive or Vorpal Blades
actions:
- if (ability being cast = Heal) set life of target unit =
min (max life of target unit, (life of target unit) + 0.2 X (points restored by Heal))

- if (ability being cast = Holy Bolt) set life of target unit =
min (max life of target unit, (life of target unit) + 0.2 X (points restored by
Holy Bolt))

Status
Not open for further replies.