• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help. Problem With Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
hey :D

im making a FFT map (Final Fantasy Tactics) and i need a ability that acts as potion (hits undead heals normal) so i chose Holy Light but i have about 5 potions but whenever i cast a spell (potion, Hi-potion, X-potion etc.) it casts all of them at once or only 1 of them but never the one i chose what to do?

Level 5
don't double post, especially within 2 hours. be patient. and sorry i can't help you with that

Level 12
i deleted the post >.> twas there for like only 1 minute

i want to egt it fast cuz if i dont get it now i wont be able to come back on the forum for 2 days and it will slow my map progresion down alot

Level 10
Did you copy and paste the abilities form one another? If so then it won't work, as it seems you can't actually change the order string. It may say its differant in the model editor but I have foudn that this doesn't work. I've found no way to get round this other than to use a differant ability as the base.

Regards,
MadCD

Level 12
i pressed ''make a new custom ability > Holy Light''
renamed them and made orderstring diferent... still doesnt work
it kind of sucks as i NEED one tht work as holy light and hit undead...

Level 2
In fact its not that hard. Here's a Test Map. I used another system though. If you want to use it change it at will.

Attachments

• Potion Heal-Damage.w3x
    18.4 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.