• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Income based on Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've been searching the forums for a while now and couldn't find any similiar thread to what im looking for.

I'm trying to build a Hero Siege map and i just can't figure out how to get the income to increase every wave. The thing is i want a income after each wave. A income that increases every wave so that the income is more or less equally to the gold you get from the creeps in the end of the map.

Can anyone show me a trigger to this? I haven't found a map yet that uses the same system so i haven't been able to find out my self.

Im kinda knew to using variables and i have gotten nuts on this now so im turning to you and hope you can help me out here.

Appreciating your help! :wink:

Last edited:
Level 4
You mean like
  • Add Income
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 12 (Brown) Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Set Income_Integer_Red = (Income_Integer_Red + (Point-value of (Dying unit)))
Then at the end of the wave add the income

Then you could reset the Income Integer

• Wave End
    • Events
      • Time - Wave_Timer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add Income_Integer_Red to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
      • Set - Income_Integer_Red equal to 0
If not then your going to have to clarify what your trying to do a little more.

Level 16
Moin moin =)

Hmm if Clawdruid (ohh you use another "word-color" as well ^^ ) is right, then I want add his help ( which isn't wrong ofc )

• .SetIncome
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 12 (Brown) Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Income[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Income[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + (Point-value of (Triggering unit)))
  • AddIncome
    • Events
      • Time - WaveTimer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 11, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Add Income[(Integer A)] to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
          • Set Income[(Integer A)] = 0
If you do the way of ClawDruid, you have to create a variable for each player, with this one here, you just need one.
[Income = Integer Variable with Array!]

Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.