• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In need of meny skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HI to all who have come i am looking for meny things i am curently working on 2 projects i admit this is my truly ferst atempt at real skill needing things what i need from all you are modals and tuts yes tutorals there r things i still dont no i admit :( for the modals i am looken for MENY difrent things from meny fel Orc things right down to a corupt night elf pack i have all ready found some things i can use but if eny one can help me get more i garenty i will credit you my progects will be a campaign and a map i dont no what to label it as its a map like a kingdom build but yet with a grate twist with more then 1 mode for more questions send me words and / or emails at [email protected] there r far to meny things i would like to ask to post it all hear and now as for the tuts part well i seem to only be abel to lurn from video tuts text tuts just end up confusing me all help is gratly thanked and i highly apolagise for my GRATE LACK OF SPELLING i promiss my projects wont have miss spelling in them i have help for that :) i wait your help

Level 9
your "meny" is spelt "many", "grate" is spelt "great" and your "ferst" is spelt "first"

Edit: If you want to get things done for you, use proper spelling, don't rush it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.