• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Help Needed] Attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, I certainally don't know am I posting in the right category. I tried to search for some TUTs, either some don't work or didn't come up in the search. My prob is that I copied the youtube TUT by ayumilove, for the Unit attachment. I tried do all the steps over and over, but it doesn't work. I attach like the ability to the unit and the unit didn't have any SFX at all. Coudl someone give me a simplier TUT, well I guess I did something wrong. So please help out. Thanks.~

Level 5
aww shyttt I can't do it. Soemthing is wrong. I imported my model, then I go copy and paste armor +1 ability then i change the attachments and stuff and set it to hand,right and hand,left then when I try it on a model it wont work.... OMGG please help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.