• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In need of Lord of the Rings models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hmm... I hate to ask a favor like this (because it's pretty big) but I need a buttload of LotR models. Whoever can help or contribute at all will recieve many thanks, their name in the credits, and the possibility of my help on a map if the person needs it (only if I use the model(s))

Level 3
Firstly, there are TONS of LoTR models on this site. Just look around, you'll find em. Most of them don't even have 'lotr' or anything related to LoTR in the name, but bear a strong resemblance to the characters, items, and creatures therin.

Secondly, no one is going to do that for free. Just offering 'help' on a map isn't enough, I'm afraid.

Level 4
You are quite correct there are many models at this website that are very useful,(some directly related to LotR, and others LotRish) and I have used this website as my primary resource for skins and models. This website has the most talented skinners and modelers that I've seen,(I've done extensive searching on the web for another website and have been unable to find another website with decent skins/models, and certainly not the sheer amount that are posted on this website). I guess it is too much to hope for... but is there any chance someone can direct my attention to a different website that may have something I need?

Level 3
Well, I can make you a deal. I've got a modelling crew at my disposal, or will here soon. I'm making an epic LOTR Campaign, including three different eras of the Middle Earth: That of Isuldur and his company, the Hobbit (Possibly), and the Lord of the Rings. Sure, it'll take a year at least to complete, but I've already begun on the maps. If you're good at map making, then I could sure use your help. If not, then I could use your help for anything else you're good at =). Just let me know if you want to team up.

Level 4
hmm... well up until now I was going to make a LotR RP,(similar to Lands of Fate and Demise of the Brotherhood) but if you need someone to help with the actual map (terrain and such) I'd be glad to help. The only problem is that I am more familiar with the actual Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion, than the times of Isildur and the Hobbit. I wouldn't be able to add as many little things that drive tolkien fans wild lol. One question though, when you say the time of Isildur are you including before Numenor was sunk by Eru or after?

Level 3
After Nemenor was sunken. I want to include the journey from Minas Tirith to Mount Doom, which isn't really included in a lot of books, and isn't very long, but action-packed nonetheless, and the battle of the Last Alliance. Also, contact me on MSN Messenger, please. If you don't have it, please get it. Add [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.