• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

In need of cursor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm about to finish my new modern-warfare map and i realize that i really need an apropriate set of cursors (containing the green, red, and default cursor. I think you know what i'm talking about)

In fact, even a single one would be enough, the default one.

Level 9
Something like this would be just great:
cursor.PNG

dab

dab

Level 10
Kk

Okay, will see what i can do..
EDIT: Now, i made it(tho, theres still a little bug with a green thingy around mouse, will fix tomorrow), but you also gotta import it correct, etc. If you dont know how to import it, heres a tutorial(will also post on forums, if i have time.)
1. Importing it correct.
2. Changing Custom path
3. Changing Cursor
4. Testing

1. Importing. Now, open world editor, and inside of that, open import manager. Then, import the HumanCursor.mdx and then the CustomCursor.blp.
2. Changing path. Change the file path of CustomCursor.blp to
Code:
Textures\CustomCursor.blp
3. Changing Cursor. Now(i suspect you still have WE open), you find the button Advanced, press it, and press Game Interface. Now, scroll down to Model - Cursor and change it to the imported .mdx(HumanCursor.mdx)
4. Testing. Test your map! if you unhappy about anything, come to me, and ill fix it!

Attachments

• HumanCursor.rar
    51.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

dab

dab

Level 10
Hm.... well, ill try to figure out how this thingy works once i got time... but its a very big process you know, since im the first who has done this(?)
EDIT: I CRACKED THE CODE! NO MORE TRANSPARENTY(just needed to read a tutorial, tho its still a bit harder than that.)! Here we go(and you still import it as i said in the previouse post, now the cursor is just named CustomCursor.mdx instead of HumanCursor.mdx):

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_070109_122241_01.tga
    3 MB · Views: 79
  • WC3ScrnShot_070109_122245_02.tga
    3 MB · Views: 73
  • CursorPreview.w3x
    71.9 KB · Views: 54
  • CustomCursor.rar
    51.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.