• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

in need of a 'cave roof'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys ;D

finally I continue working on my map and so I'm in need of 'roof' for one of my dungeons.

I need a rectangle formed cave roof in the the colors of the dirt and the undead contaminated thingi ground (dont know the english name^^). it should be a bit dome formed but rectangled and if possible with stalactites. it will be used for a dungeon with the size 9 x 6 squares if you show the grid with big squares only.
Please make the filesize as low as possible. the quality doesn't have to be that good because you just see the 'roof' rarely.

Hope anyone is willing to do this ;D
for sure the maker will get +rep and credits in my map ;D

thanks in advance

greetz clapto

Level 9
the problem there is the cave is ready already but i need a roof and in the tut you posted they use the underground dome and that doodadd is round....and i need (as i already mentioned) a rectangled version of that prefered with stalactites.

thanks anyway ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.