• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Impossible Bosses BetaV3C

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This game has the most sophisticated Bosses I have ever seen, this game is not all the other Boss Arena games that you sit in one spot attacking the boss for over 10 minutes, this one will have you running around everywhere and dodging spells.

Check the Impossible Bosses Forum for latest news and updates! http://portal.impossiblebosses.com/Impossible_Bosses_2.html

Official Changelog by Psyris

V3C

Fixed bug that prevented leveling Movement Speed much in second resting area
Fixed bug that allowed Exodius to only be cast once
Fixed bug with Priest resurrect
Fixed bug that prevented game from ending when all players were dead
Ice boss cast time has been reverted to easy/VE level for Normal
Projectiles created by SHATTER lowered slightly for all difficulties

V3B

Resurrect CD lowered to 15 seconds
Exodius cast time lowered to 6 seconds
Healing Wave increased to 750 range from 500
Heal CD for Priest/Paladin lowered to 1 second
Resurrect targeting area of effect raised
Corpse decay time increased to 100
Meteor damage increased to 850 from 750
Freezing Field damage lowered to 300 damage from 350 and scaling reduced slightly
Hope charm no longer requires you to be the last player alive; however it will not revive Priests or paladins

V3A

Players will be taken to a new resting area after Druid where you will be able to choose the order in which you play the next bosses (Shadow, Water and Light)
Resurrect/Fallen Remedy now require the player to target a corpses will vanish after 75 seconds. Once a corpse vanishes the only way for a player to be brought back is through Charm: Hope
Ancient has been reworked somewhat, however he is unfinished and is missing a few abilities
Several balance changes and bugs fixed

MAP IS PROTECTED

Keywords:
Impossible Bosses, Impossible, Boss, Bosses, Impossible Boss.
Contents

Impossible Bosses BetaV3C (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Pretty well made. I thought it was fun. However some bosses were too hard for me :P Approved. » Newer version is uploaded.

M

Craka_J: Pretty well made. I thought it was fun. However some bosses were too hard for me :p
Approved.

» Newer version is uploaded.

Level 4
agreed. Very hard but thats what makes it so much fun and group oriented, my only regret about it, is that it is near impossible to do the map with fewer players.

Level 4
I like this game but 9/10 times i disconnect from the game during the first boss =( so i really cant play.

Level 2
I don't only think this deserves a 10/10 its actually my favorite game on warcraft III. Sadly though i can't ever get passed Ice boss the one after light. well anyway thank you for making it, inspired me to make a game similar it will take a long time to make hope i can pump it out before star craft II comes out. :D!!

Level 12
A Great Long lasting Game

This game is very well done. I would give it a 5-6, because there are no games this well done of its class. evolved over several years.

It hasn't been very noob friendly but the last 2-3 versions he has made easier and easier modes. And makes it much easier to learn how to play.

I started playing this map in October of last year. And could rarely past fire boss. and over time made friends, and we slowly learned to pass each boss.
At one point we had so many of us we made a clan. and for serverl months we had a very active clan for this game. that helped the new comers and the better players. it took us serveal weeks of progressing. But we finnaily won, and learned to win almost every time.

I don't know of too many other games that you make good and steady progress like that from learning over time. Wonderful teamwork. A Great game.

The current versions the last bosses are a bit harder. Most of us have dis banned , because after winning and knowing you can win almost every time (at least in a current version back then) we all lost interest.

Where most Give it -... But i feel makes the game good.
So if your looking for a game you can pass in your first try in 20 min. this is not the game for you.
but if your looking for a game that is easy to play but hard to master...this is it!

Clan imp limps on, but some still go there for impossible boss games.
Feel free to msg me on West Server Any Time (rover2341) and ill host you a game.

p.s. FrostyisdaKing not this version, but 1-3 back it was bet with 5 players. not sure if less. and that wasn't much easier...besides the last 2 bosses. Its on hes site, or if you hit the quest menu. in the game.

Level 2
Awesome map! 5/5
Too bad new versions don't come out anymore :/
I guess this game is dead but was fun till this version!

Me and my friend have played it a lot and won it at very easy with random group and gotten to ice boss with easy and with random group.

Really hard that can't be beaten without pros. Really really good map.
It has IQ limit since you can't be just any retard to be able to beat this :D

Level 3
I love Impossible Bosses (Even Though....I suck...) The thing that's pretty badass are the spells.

Oh and sorry about joining and leaving last night, I joined to wrong game, if you saw me.

Level 1
This is THE map! Im mostly to rpgs/orpgs like tkok n such but this, this beats em all! GJ xeno or syris (dunno who of u have made it :p), u have made the map of them all. 5-5 and u deserve it. hate light tho a liiiitle too hard but ill get over it. The older versions are better i must say. the boss order now, is screwed mildly said. please fix that (make it fire, water, brute and so on). best regards
Biilka - Northrend

Level 2
I love this kind of map. I kind of wish it didn't bring up a dialogue whenever you press the escape key - this makes the map unplayable for me since I use that key all the time for its intended purpose (it is the hotkey for cancel and you can also use it to cancel typing a chat message). If you fix this, I'll certainly give it a shot!

Level 4
One of the best co-op maps in warcraft III ;), just sad that there are not many good players around to play with.

You should make possible to play map with lower amount of players.

From my experience, the reason why it requires Full House is because there's many Team Work involve. It's much better if each player picks a different hero in order to beat each Boss weaknesses and support each other.

Level 2
Nice map, i liked it and that but the problem is with these leavers, I suggest Ai system :)