• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

importing textures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok so i downloaded this sword called lame and i went into winzip and it had 2 things to extract, lame and lame2. so i extracted both. now which one do i import onto WE and use as an attachment?

Level 6
*Geeezus...*

Alright, you should have
1-a .Mdx file
2-a .blp file

Now extract them both and import them on Import Manager. Double-click on the .blp file and apply the path displayed on the page where you found the attachment model on after checking the "Use custom path" box. Now, go in the Trigger Editor and use the "Special Effect-Attach *your attachment* to the *weapon, or left hand, or right hand* of unit".

Try learning on your own and read the tutorials before asking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.