• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing sounds issue

Level 5
SO i just recently came back to the wow edition scene and i was trying one of my longest developed maps which works 10/10 but for some reason voices are gone so i was thinking "oh maybe i gotta reimport" so i spent like 1 hour reimporting one by one only to notice that custom characters don't seem to talk and their voice does not change

also any asset i import is taken as SD not sure if that influences something.

another issue that has arised for me was the fact that i had to reformat sounds from wav to flac and in the editor they sound just fine but in game the sounds are not there i even tried getting em there with a mpq editor and still no luck am i doing something wrong or something has changed with the new editor? all the audio i used for my units was formated in mono wav specifically for w3 but not sure if thats the case anymore..

spent a couple of hours googling and trying fixes myself but no luck at all i hope someone has an idea of what this issue could be

Attachments

• imagen_2024-02-20_021227928.png
    imagen_2024-02-20_021227928.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 11