• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I know that most, if not evryone, hates these topics, but I looked over this page, didn't find anything that helps, and read the importing model tutorial several times, and I still cannot get it right.

I have mainly been trying to import tree models, and I have been trying for the past two hours without success. One od these files is tree0b.mdx. I have tried "tree0b\tree0b.mdx" starting from the WC3 Directory, "tree0b.mdx" starting inside the tree0b folder, and "war3mapimported\tree0b.mdx". All of these I have tried with and without the skin, since it says not to use the skin in the download page. However, every single time I try to put this in my map, applying it to a destructible based off of an Ashenvale Tree Wall, I get that annoying green and black box, and nothing I do will fix it.

Level 2
Try writing the EXACT paths then when u put it down it wont show up then save and restart world editor.Reload it and it should appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.