• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imported variable works but can't be further used

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently imported a system into another map.
The system works fine in the new map so that's all hunkydory.
The issue is when I want to add to this imported system within the new map. I can't pick some of the variables that has been imported.
When looking at the variable manager I can see fx. an integer variable called integer_C.
It shows:
Name: integer_C
Type: Integer
Initial Value: - None - (where it would normally say 0)

If I click this variable the little edit window pops up. The name is shown but the type drop-down window is blank.
If I change it to "integer" which it is and click "ok", everywhere it is used becomes an invalid field and has to be re-coded. I can, however, use it again.

Is there any way I can make it usable again without having to re-write the code where it is being used?

For the record.
I have checked the "automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger data".

Status
Not open for further replies.