• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imported Model Won't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, I'm Frosty10001 and I'm working on a map, new to the Hive and made my introduction a few minutes ago. Anyways I imported a model.. Lightning Elemental to be exact.
I've done everything what the tutorial says to do. Except when I try to put the model on a hero, I use import: war3Imported/LightlingElemental.mdx although it changes it to .mdl
Is there something wrong? How can I fix this and fix any problems similiar in the future. Thanks in advanced.

Level 2
Now World Editor states that it can't load war3Imported/LightningElemental.mdl and LightningElemental.mdl which weren't included in the downloaded folder.

Level 2
I gaurentee it. I've tripled checked every file and took an eye to see if I misspelled anything, but there weren't anything. I've even tried re-importing the .mdx file.

Edit: I got it to work. One imported image wasn't working. When I tried re-importing it continued to be problemetic. When I use the replace function it turned out good. Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.