• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imported Model, then crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, My problem is a bit strange but I Have feeling, that they deal with the models themselves.
I've stumbled upon some great murloc Building models, I've manage to get a few working, but two of them seem to elude me getting them to work. -_-"
They have no Imported textures and I've included screenshots of them, I Just import, I restart the editor [normal] Than, when I go over the models name when trying to change a buidling/doodads model, the Editor itself crashes,
If someone could help me with this problem I would be delighted!
Thank You. =]
-Calvin

Attachments

• MurlocStand.jpg
    MurlocStand.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 105
  • MurlocChief.JPG
    MurlocChief.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 99
I believe these models are the typical corrupted ones that does crash the map when applied.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32891

In this link, you'll find information about corrupted models. There is also a list of sources of the problem. So you can check out the model in Magos War3 Model Editor and hopefully, you might be able to fix it yourself.
I would guess it's the GeosetAnimation problem.

Level 8
I believe these models are the typical corrupted ones that does crash the map when applied.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32891

In this link, you'll find information about corrupted models. There is also a list of sources of the problem. So you can check out the model in Magos War3 Model Editor and hopefully, you might be able to fix it yourself.
I would guess it's the GeosetAnimation problem.

Thank you for Replying,
Well, if they are corrupted I'll give it a try at trying to fix them, but now if I Could only find that Editor your talking about.
Thank you for your Help tho. =]

Level 8
This may be a Double post, [My bad]
Well, I've opened up the Model, looked at the possible reasons why it may not work,
and it all looks, Well...
The Mins and Maxes are fine, the Geoset thing should be fine theres more than one line.
The Team Color Looks Good, the model is unanimated, I Just don't get whats wrong with it. =/
If someone could help me, much like Dan has, Id be much appreciated. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.