• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Image request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Greetings to all, again.

I'm not certain if this kind of request fits this section of the forum... but i'm trying my luck.

I would like, if possible, for someone to make me two images, but the simplicity or complexity of the said images depends on the imagination of their creator. As for their size... well somewhere between 450 and 600 pixels height, with 500 to 700 pixels width.

I want two "transmission images" for opening and closing. My interest is that they contain this LOGO and the first image should have the texts: "Transmission commencing" and "H.O.R.U.S."; while the second image should have only the text: "Transmission ending"

Also, one last mention... i want them to be obviously Sci-fi like images that open/close a communication channel. The colors and all that you add... well it's of your choice, but it should be something with lighter (not darker) colors, and transparent background.

A good example of similar image is: Link (but as i said, it's only an example.)

Thank you very much for those who will help me!
If you have any questions please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.