• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hay guys :cute:

I'm from Brazil, this is not my first forum account but the Hive is the first forum i wish to frequently visit :gg:

Sorry for the bad english, I learned IN DA STREETS OF PAIN !! (kidding, i'm a kind of self-taught :bored:)

Ready to work! :grin:

Level 10
Hello ECCLESIASTES, nice, funny pun. I'm not really sure if you're allowed a non-english language in your user title (I would ask an admin) because not many people would understand it (for all I know, it could say !@#$ you all). :)

Welcome to The Hive Workshop (THW), and thank you for joining! THW includes Warcraft III modders of all skill levels. New members, especially the friendly ones, are always welcome.

Listed, are some useful links that are vital for a superior start at THW:
  • User Control Panel | Customise your account with unique avatars and signatures.
  • The Rules Page | The FAQ may prevent future troubles.
  • Warcraft III Tutorials | If you're new to modding, tutorials can boost your start!
  • THW's Chatroom | Chat with fellow modders that share familiar interests!
  • Search The Hive | This is an extremely important tool. Before asking a question, use Search to make sure the question hasn't been asked before.
  • The Hive Workshop Staff | You may want to familiarise yourself with the staff. This may assist you in identifying the correct individuals to contact when you have a problem.

Level 14
Hello ECCLESIASTES, nice, funny pun. I'm not really sure if you're allowed a non-english language in your user title (I would ask an admin) because not many people would understand it (for all I know, it could say !@#$ you all). :)]

:smile: I dont really mind , i mean , theres plenty of times i want to say $#%! you all , just not in english (I dont btw , i respect this site , its dont alot for me :xxd:).

Any WaY welcome to the hive , enjoy your stay :cute: Love you man.(im not gay)

Can you tell us some of your skills?
eg.
#Modeling
#Map Making
#SkinS
#Eating (not like thats really a skill)

Level 2
Any WaY welcome to the hive , enjoy your stay Love you man.(im not gay)

Can you tell us some of your skills?
eg.
#Modeling
#Map Making
#SkinS
#Eating (not like thats really a skill)

LOL! Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm only a *noob* map maker and sometimes, player, and a good eater, always.My interest in THW is systems, and I like to download maps of course, and *why not?* review then.

My *old* user message means "We are the best" :gg:

Oh yeah, you don't see my signature yet hahaha :zip: should I change it too?

EDIT: 1º: My nickname is ALLCAPS, I'm really happy The Hive allow it
2º:Should I write EDIT in posts I lately edit?

Level 14
LOL! Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm only a *noob* map maker and sometimes, player, and a good eater, always.My interest in THW is systems, and I like to download maps of course, and *why not?* review then.?

Awesome Hope you help us with your skils (cept the eating part)

My *old* user message means "We are the best" :gg:

Good To know :smile: (not that its true :hohum:)

Oh yeah, you don't see my signature yet hahaha :zip: should I change it too?

Well Its not nessasary (i think) but no one is gonna know what the %$@# you mean.its like i write (im afrikaans) jou ma is n man en haar pa is n vrou.

EDIT: 1º: My nickname is ALLCAPS, I'm really happy The Hive allow it?

Me Too :thumbs_up: (I suppose)

2º:Should I write EDIT in posts I lately edit?

Nope , Thats not nessasary. :ugly: But not against the rules either

Level 2
Awesome Hope you help us with your skils (cept the eating part)

believe, it's not me who will help

Good To know :smile: (not that its true :hohum:)

:sad:

Well Its not nessasary (i think) but no one is gonna know what the %$@# you mean.its like i write (im afrikaans) jou ma is n man en haar pa is n vrou.

it's something like "Hey creamy ... I will rub you the bread and eat you all!"
later I will think in something better.

Me Too :thumbs_up: (I suppose)

Nope , Thats not nessasary. :ugly: But not against the rules either

Yeah, and 1337 names too
can I add you f0rsAk3n? :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.