• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Im new And am looking for some unique troll models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi im working on a troll tribe like map but diffrent. i am looking for some troll models but cannot find any females or ones with weapons other than an axe. i would relly appreciate if somebody can help me with this also if somebody will consider helping me i will add some pics of what i genraly want and also submit an unprotected version of my map (65% complete) so you can see what they will be used for.

Level 5
Ty thats one female but im kinda looking for more warrior like trolls like this and there are no female icons but thx for the one

Attachments

• ss041.jpg
    ss041.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,453
Level 5
i think that can be made from a paly? ive tride to make a model before, didnt even understand the first thing, and heres some other pics

Attachments

• ss552.jpg
    ss552.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 359
  • RaXtor.jpg
    RaXtor.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 334
  • ss02.jpg
    ss02.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 11,684
Level 31
Since your new I don't think the mods will get to pissed, but becareful not to double post.

I think I may have taken an intrest in this. Might work on it.

Oh, and post around a bit more, get to know people, and talk in the chat. More people will be likely to help ya later on if ya do.

Oh, and I found another Femal Troll model.

Attachments

• TrollMage.zip
    143.9 KB · Views: 73
Level 5
k thx cavman for the heads up and yea im guna go "chat with people" but thx alot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.