• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm looking for maps where players are very close to each other/other melee maps with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I think it's a lot of fun when you're forced to fight from the very beginning. I know it's not balanced but it's still a quick and entertaining game.

So do you guys know any map like this? The more players the better. I'm also looking for other melee/altered melee maps that do something different

Level 28
Blizzard melee maps like Ice Crown is quite familiar because there are three player base on each corner side of the map.
Friends is also considered another melee map with this fashion. Your base is very close to the other player's, so if the other player is the enemy there is a great chance you'll get attacked.
If you talk about the maps that aren't made by Blizzard, you can also try Tomb of Sargeras or even Madness in the Barrens!

Status
Not open for further replies.