• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm looking for a team to help me make a Zelda map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok heres what i was thinking either we could make our own Zelda plot theme or make one off of another but ocarina of time has already been made but theres still many more like Link to the past and others to be made.

What we need
-Modeler
-Terain manager
-Trigger manager

those are the main people we need but other help such as abilty and the handling of unit placements are welcome as well.

And im not new to the World Editor i can do triggering terraining im pretty good with it but when you have a team you can find flaws and complete the work faster and more accurate. Hope to here from you soon

Level 3
Yo cleaver again if any1 else wishes to help out private msg me with a way to contact you with either aim, msn messenger, or email.

thanks

Level 3
We still need help!!!
everything and anything will count and of course credit will go to people who contribute to this project

Level 3
Ill help with some triggers and object editor, i wont devote all my time on that map, just contact me in game, NoobMag
or my p.m. me.

Status
Not open for further replies.