• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

I'm Lisk. I made Legion TD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys! I'm Lisk.

I've been making maps since ~2003.

I made Legion TD, which has been frequently played on BNet since its release in 2009. It's also pretty popular on SC2 (Squadron TD) and Dota 2 (Legion TD: Reborn).

I'm incredibly glad to find that Hive Workshop is still alive and kicking. I followed along back in the wc3sear.ch days and Hive was always a go-to place for me, along with TheHelper and wc3c.

As for me, I've been working on a standalone Legion TD for the past two years (Legion TD 2).

I'm a modder through and through, and Legion TD 2 is built to be modded. I posted a couple screenshots in another thread (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-2-like-editor-273976/index2.html#post2796372)

It's just me and another guy doing the development so far, and we would welcome any help if anyone is interested! =)

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

you are a legend then :3

welcome to hive :)

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Good to meet you, Lisk. Alwyas nice to see oldfags return to the scene.

All the accounts from wc3sear.ch were moved over here in the merger back in 2007. Do you have an older account that you can prove is yours?

Let me know if you do, I can merge it with your new account.

Level 35
Welcome :smile: And sounds awesome. I believe you will always be able to find help for just about anything if you just post it somewhere and I remember Legion TD (mostly the name).

Still impressed that you joined in 2013, and made the first post now (not counting off-topic). But ye, wc3sear.ch and Hive back then was an awesome time. Hive still kicks-ass though.

Level 3
Thanks for the welcome! I don't recall my account details for wc3sear.ch - no big deal though.

I probably made this account a couple years ago when I wanted to download an attachment, or some other reason I needed an account.

Yeah! The challenging part is building things in such a way that people can jump in and help without disrupting your workflow.

Roland

R

Roland

Hey man, Nice avatar and Welcome to the Glorious hiveworkshop :) Enjoy here man!

Status
Not open for further replies.