• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan

Reactions: deepstrasz
request from darkness the black hunter. sorry, too lazy to redo the hair or ears.

Keywords:
evil, illidan, demon, hunter, demonhunter, zombie, chaos, demonic, chaotic, hell, fel, warrior
Contents

Illidan (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Such a cool skin for the Illidan model. Weapons alone are just sick

M

THE_END: Such a cool skin for the Illidan model. Weapons alone are just sick

Level 11
i think it was a fast one too.considering its a request,yes it is good becuase the limitations of the request.i like it more then the old one by far.
4/5
hey would you possibly include me in the top10 skinners that actauly visit this site?

Level 4
ert is a good skinner i just like they way he shades his skins have so much detail that its hard to believe that blizzard didnt make that but i love dh/ilidan skins and skin skin turn out to be pretty damn good i think it should be directors choice if it isnt right now ill go check

Level 2
Creepy version of Illidan demon form.
Really nice done. I personally think blizzard version of Illidan demon form is weak.