• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan: Metamorphosis form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is there a way to do it in map editor or a model out there that has the demon form of illidan (when hes black and with wings) thats permanent? I want only the demon part and not the illidan normal version as a playable unit

Level 26
you can do it with wc3 object editor.
First of all you have to change the model file of your unit into the demonhunter.
As the next step is you should press ctrl + d. This is not needed to make it work, but I just have a german version of the world editor and that way you can find the areas that I edited and that I provided as a screenshot.

Attachments

• UsingAlternateAnimation.JPG
    UsingAlternateAnimation.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 654
Level 2
okay so i did exactly as u said and tested it out on my map but it didn't work for some reason. I copied exactly what put on ur screenshot as well. Does this work for any of the illidan models or do i ahve to sue a certain model?

Status
Not open for further replies.