• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Melee Metamorphosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello! So what I need is alternated Evil Illidan model stretched on its non-alternate skeleton with blades added/intact. Specifically Evil Illidan model base for animations since it already has wings. What it doesn't have is tail though.
In short I need the opposite of this:
149837-78a2641419685f40ada140264bd5943d.gif

source:Demon Hunter and Derivatives by Ujimasa Hojo

this is melee form of evil Illidan "stretched" on alternative metamorphosis skeleton with blade removed
Thanks in advance!

Level 8
Something like this?
something simillar. This one has wings of a regular form, blackened blades, missing hero glow across the boddy 1 blade and perhaps it's just a regular for with solid black texture applied to it (like one I've already made for myself and have currently in use). I'm looking for that round demonic shapes of later form you know like with no cloth on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.