• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Illidan Arthas fight cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
not sure if it should go here but either way im posting something about the fight cinematic. USing a mpq opener i found the trigger sequence to make the doodad actually work. yes DOODAD... it must be a doodad for this to work and u must use the model for the fight, you can find it in extras. make a cinematic doodad name doesnt matter and in the triggers put this.

call PlayModelCinematic( "Doodads\\Cinematic\\ArthasIllidanFight\\ArthasIllidanFight.mdl" )

as a custom script trigger. yes with double \\'s. place the doodad and it will play the cinematic. NOTE the cameras must be applied manually but this makes the fight work.

Arthas Cape issue: There is an issue with his cape that i cannot fix, t uses external files in the mpq, someone could probably retexture it.

IF you retexture the fight model you could probably make it look like other models fighting. Enjoy and if this is in wrong section tell me i'll move it.

btw yes it does work in game. Rep would be nice i suppose..

Status
Not open for further replies.